3.5t Delivery DriverDodaj do ulubionych
MKpersonnel solutions are currently recruiting for a client based in KIngston/Milton Keynes. We are looking for an experienced 3.5 Tonne driver. There will be the opportunity to go full time after 12 weeks.
Monday until Friday start between 3am-5am, Working 9 hour day's.
£12ph for all hours worked.
Reporting to the warehouse & Distribution Planning Manager. The DRIVER will be at the forefront of exceptional customer service.
Working with a PORTER, responsibilities will include the safe and secure loading of deliveries and onward delivery to the customers premises. This delivery team will always operate in a professional and customer focused manner ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
Ensuring road traffic and vehicle legislation and company procedures are followed, the Brand Ambassador DRIVER & PORTER will be well presented, have great communication skills, take pride in their work and above all care about their customers.
Product training and Knowledge will be provided.
Flexibility will be essential as routes will vary in length and duration.
Duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for vehicle and equipment daily checks ensuring company procedures are always followed and the vehicle is clean and well maintained
- Loading of vehicle ensuring products are secured safely so that product is not damaged during loading/transit/delivery
- Communicating clearly to customers, Distribution Centre and Head Office ensuring delivery status and any issues are reported and recorded as per company policy
- To always operate in a professional, well presented manner taking pride in their work while achieving high levels of customer service
- Operating flexibly, ensuring deliveries are made on time and to a high standard
- To support all departments and colleagues within the Distribution Centre and across the company ensuring high levels of professionalism, customer service and teamwork
- Ensuring all records and systems are kept up to date and accurate as per company policies
- Ensure high levels of H&S and housekeeping and stock accuracy
- Willing and able to work across the Distribution Centre carrying out other duties as required
· Attention to detail
· A ‘team player’
· A passion for high levels of customer service
· Flexible & supportive
· Presentable with good communication skills
· Willing to take on responsibility and training
· Hard working and flexible
· High Standards
· Experienced in customer service facing role
· Experienced in vehicle driving while achieving high levels of service
· Experience in furniture delivery desirable but not essential
· Proven track record of reliability
· Clean full Driving license
· CRB checked